Reladev.com Privacy and Security Policy
- How we collect information
- How we protect and store personal and financial information
- How we share your personal information with other parties
- How you can access or change your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy and security questions
When you visit the Reladev.com website, we collect standard web log information about you, such as your IP address, your browser type, and which pages on the site you visited. We also collect other information such as your name, email address, and other contact information when you opt to provide it using the contact form available on our site to inquire about our products or services.
The Reladev.com website does not create or read any browser cookies.
Your personal information is stored on servers in the US, hosted by The Planet, who maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards at their datacenters in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We maintain computer safeguards such as firewalls and encryption, and authorize access to personal information only to Reladev Corporation employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in the event that we
- are compelled to do so by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure
- must do so to comply with the law
- believe in good faith that a failure to do so would result in illegal activity.
- Other parties when instructed by you to do so.
The personal information you enter in our contact form is not directly accessible. To update our records with new information, simply fill the form out again.